Payroll: Technology Trends.
- Published on November 24, 2017
Everyone wants to keep up with new technological trends and advancements, in order to simplify day to day tasks, reduce the time required for any process, be it an individual or an organization.
Payroll is no different. The process of payroll includes Data collection and processing, maintaining confidentiality and security of the data, adhere to rules and regulations.
New technologies are changing the way companies do their own payroll and the way payroll vendor does for them.
- Mobile Payroll - Employees demand mobile application to communicate with the company. A mobile application is used for Payroll details, Tax and Investment information, To Communicate with company or employee/s, Send Notifications.
- Cloud-based system - Nowadays every business is opting for cloud-based system. The cloud-based payroll is web-based and infrastructure free system hence payroll information can be accessed by an authorized person from anywhere, anytime.
- Compliance - Compliance requires knowledge and experience as compliances are different region to region and are always changing. When the company has employees in multiple states Payroll vendor can handle compliances using their expertise.
- Integrated Systems -Integrating Payroll information, Leave and attendance and HRIS into one place to make Payroll, Leave and attendance function more convenient.
- Accuracy and security -Payroll vendor can provide most accurate data using their highly accurate and robust processing engine. Payroll vendor provides high data security. Data can show various statistics which can be used to make strategic decisions.