Children's Day: A Look back on famous quotes by Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Published on November 14, 2017
14th November birth anniversary of the first prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru is celebrated as Children's Day across India.
Here are some famous quotes by Jawaharlal Nehru -
- "What we need is a generation of peace."
- "Children are like buds in the garden and should be carefully and lovingly nurtured, as they are the future of the nation and the citizens of tomorrow."
- "Children do not think of differences amongst themselves, the difference between class or caste or color or status. They are wiser than their father and mother."
- "The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way we bring them up will determine the future of the country."
- " As they grow up, unfortunately, their natural freedom is often hidden by teaching and behavior of elders. At school, they learn many things which are no doubt useful, but they gradually forget that essential thing to be human and kind, playful and make life richer."