10 Steps to implement outsourced Payroll Process.
- Published on October 31, 2017
When we decide to outsource our Payroll Function then implementing outsourced payroll process into an organization becomes extremely important for accurate and compliant payroll calculations.
Transition process -
- Analyze current process and scope of working.
- Understand the complexity and capture challenges.
- Configure rules and logic into our software framework.
- Migrate historical data and Configure Master File.
- Parallel Payroll Processing to ensure rules and logic are correctly configured.
- Ensure statutory compliances are in place.
- Ensure TDS and Form16 data are synced.
- Portal design and launching.
- Training for the client and credentials for everyone.
- Go Live.